€181.82 – €305.79
The Guilloche writing instruments made of precious resin are distinguished by a special process. Each one is engraved individually using a method otherwise reserved for jewellery or silver accessories. The barrel is then repeatedly lacquered and polished by hand.
The result is a unique and most interesting surface texture: no two writing instruments are identical: each is an individual example of the craftsman’s art.
The Guilloche Ciselé series of writing instruments presents itself with a herringbone pattern. The deep matt surfaces combined with the shimmering engraving create a unique and appealing look. The high-gloss rhodium-plated cap, end piece and grip contrast effectively with the engraved barrel – a refined combination which gives the series its elegance and understated design.
- Solid, spring-loaded clip
- Fountain pen with handmade 18-carat bicolour gold nib with iridium tip. The rhodium-plated nib features a silvery colour (6 nib widths)
- Cartridge / converter system
- Rollerball pen with precision point which glides smoothly over the paper
- Propelling ball pen is equipped with a large-capacity refill in standard size
- Propelling pencil with break-resistant 0.7 mm lead of hardness B
- Replaceable white eraser
- Slender, chamois-coloured gift box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.